We are pleased to announce that 14 interns have been selected to participate in the 2014 Polish-American Internship Initiative. Congratulations to:
- Justyna (Warsaw School of Economics) and Oksana (Rzeszow University of Technology)
that will intern at the Boeing Co.
- Aleksandra and Patrycja (AGH University of Science and Technology) the Chevron interns
- Renata (Warsaw School of Economics) the Citi intern
- Elzbieta and Mateusz (Politechnika Wrocławska) they both go to Pittsburgh Glass Works
- Tomasz (Wrocław University of Technology), Maksymilian and Adam (Warsaw University of Technology), Grzegorz (Kazimierz Wielki University), Wiktor (AGH University of Science and Technology), Aleksandra and Aleksander (Poznan University of Technology)
the Westinghouse Electric Co. interns
These 14 talented Polish students will develop their professional skills and at the same time bring new fresh ideas and skills to the Host Companies during 2014 summer internships.