We kindly inform that the additonal recruitment for an Engineering Intern position at Raytheon takes place at the moment. The application deadline is January 26, 2018, 4 p.m.
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, USA, specializes in air and missile defense, large land- and sea-based radars and systems for managing command, control, communications, computers, cyber, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. It also produces sonars, torpedoes and electronic systems for ships.
As the engineering intern your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- lead a technical development project that aligns with Raytheon’s future growth plans in the Polish market,
- learn and have exposure to Raytheon’s development processes with the opportunity to identify process improvements,
- use advanced information technology systems designed for multinational defense program development,
- establish collaborative working relationships with program partners.
The company is looking for candidates currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program with an emphasis in Electrical Engineering.
All candidates must be proficient in English (both written and oral). Will be interacting with and presenting to all levels of the organization. Must have completed 2-3 years of studies; should have at least a 4.0 grade point average. An international driving license is highly recommended since the public transportation is not available to the work site. Students will need to rent a car.
All interns, regardless of the type of internship, will have the opportunity to attend Six Sigma training, successfully execute a project, and become Six Sigma Specialist qualified.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- completed, at minimum, 60 hours of college credit towards their degree as of the summer 2018,
- proficient in Polish and English (both written and oral); must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management via email, telephone, and in person,
- familiarity with Microsoft Office toolset (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
Interns will receive compensation of US$ 25-27 per hour before taxes.
Internships will most likely be located in Andover, MA or Tewksbury, MA (ca.25 miles from Boston, MA.)
If you are interested in the opportunity, please complete and submit the on-line application form. Please submit the form no later than 4 p.m. to be considered on-time.