1. The hosting company provides the interns with information useful during the course of the internship, incl.:
- How to rent an apartment, hotel room etc. (web addresses);
- Commuting conditions (whether public transport is available, how can they rent a car, what are the requirements for a driving license etc.);
- Dress code.
2. EEF provides interns with useful information and advice for their internship stay. The organization helps prospective interns to get in touch with Program’s alumni, boosts experience exchange.
3. The tickets to U.S.A. are booked and purchased either by EEF or by the hosting company, if the company offered to cover intern’s travel expenses.